USB 2.0 extension cable
Do you need to extend the distance from your computer to a USB device such as a printer or scanner? According to the USB specification, you can use passive extension cables (i.e., cables without an active repeater chip in them) for distances up to 5 meters. Beyond 5 meters, you need a cable that will boost the signal in order to avoid losing data or, worse yet, damaging USB equipment.
In order to use a USB Extension Cable with a device, you plug the extension cable directly into the USB port on your desktop or notebook. On the other end of the cable, you will have a type A female port where you can plug your device cable in, which will be connected to the device on the other end.
- Length: 3.5m
- Connectors: 1 x 4 pin USB Type a - Female
- Compliant standards: USB / USB 2.0
- Type A Male to Female Connectors
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compliant
- Works with Type A/A or A/B cables
- Supports USB speeds up to 480Mbps
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Warranty||Limited (3 Months)|
|Country of Manufacture||China|