Write For Us
This is a great way for writers to create an online following. Active authors will get a free domain e.g. www.yourname.zonline.africa and can qualify for paid writing.
Paid zonline.africa writers are eCommerce subject matter experts with much direct retail-focused experience in any of the points along the eCommerce value chain, including but not limited to online sales, fulfillment, content marketing, eCommerce software.
Payment:We pay for high quality exclusive, original content according to the following writer payment schedule:
- 50$ for every article from 400-600 words
- 100$ for every article from above 600 words
Articles that don't meet our editorial guidelines will not be paid for nor will those submitted from authors not pre-approved for paid content... To qualify for paid content, a writer must:
- have had at least 4 qualifying articles published in each of the preceding 6 consecutive months
- apply to publish paid articles
- Only apply if you have experience in eCommerce or any area in relation to eCommerce
- Include at least one article you have written for publication on zonline.africa
- Include up to 5 links of existing published articles if you have had some of your work published online
Guidelines For Article Submission
- Send your articles that meet the below criteria to info(AT)zonline(DOT)africa to the attention of Mazwi (replace AT with @ and DOT with a period).
- Articles must be original and not plagiarized
- Articles must have a title. We may edit it at publication
- Keep articles within 500 words for better reader engagement
- If your article is not published, please don’t stop sending more articles
- Feel free to send us an email if you sent an article but you notice it has not been published within a week depending on the time-sensitivity of the article
- If you have not already sent in your profile, you must email us a photo to use on your profile and a short bio on you not more than 50 words
- You can send articles in advance and we will space out their publication depending on the time-sensitivity of the material.
- Check back on feedback on your article to engage your readers in any comments you may have on your article.